If it is not urgent, you can submit your maintenance request online (below), send us an email, text (we would appreciate it if you didn’t text after 8pm) or call us on 04 972 2664.
If you have an urgent maintenance item please ring 029 972 2664.
In the event of an emergencie, call 111 immediately.
Urgent items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- Water pipes have broken or burst
- Blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak or gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous power point, loose live wire etc;
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after hours emergency if this occurs on a week night)
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience