Why should you choose Boutique Property Management?
We are small – we are 'Boutique'
Boutique Property Management is a family run business. We have a small portfolio of properties, which means we have a personal interest in our clients and the properties we manage. Because we're a small boutique company, we only take on a limited number of properties, so we can focus on ensuring our properties are well tenanted and maintained.
There are no hidden surprises in our management fee
At Boutique Property Management we like to make life easy for you, so we have a flat, all inclusive management fee of 10% + GST on rents collected.
There are no hidden extra costs at Boutique
Our 100% commitment to our clientsAs property owners we know what blood, sweat, and tears go into making a house a home.
At Boutique we promise to provide management of your property as if it was our own and help you minimise risks associated with letting your property.
We do this by:
- Agreeing detailed property management instructions with you
- Providing you with recommendations of how you can maximise rental returns
- Effective, targeted marketing of your property
- Finding the best tenants for your property - including personal viewings, credit and reference checks
- Collection of rents in advance and management of the 4 week bond with the Bond Centre
- Preparation of a comprehensive condition report with property instructions, list of chattels and photos at the start of the tenancy
- Regular property inspections - initially one month, followed by regular quarterly inspections
- Review of rental arrears on a daily basis, enforcing a zero tolerance policy towards any arrears
- Quick response to any maintenance issues, ensuring your property is kept in a great condition
- Carrying out final inspections, with recommendations for maintenance and potential withholding of client bonds for damage
- Prompt attention to re-tenanting your property as required
- Regular monthly reporting and communication as required with our clients.
Our business is built on our clients' recommendations
Since day one, Boutique's success has been built on our clients' word of mouth recommendations. We think this is a huge compliment, and means we don't tend to advertise our company – only the properties we manage. But don't just take our word for it – why don't you check out our referrals page.
Great property management is all about great communication – and this is something we do particularly well!
Because we're a small, boutique company, we can take the time to keep you updated on the important aspects of your property - including financial, marketing, tenancy and maintenance matters. We usually do this by email, but we will call you if anything urgent comes up.
Who we are
Boutique is a small business owned and operated by Carlene Paroli. We know it's important that you choose property managers who you like and trust.
Click here to see a brief outline about us, but it would be great to meet in person to discuss your property letting needs. Click here to request a meeting, including a FREE no obligation rent appraisal – or phone 029 9722 664.
We stand behind our appraisals – our guarantee to you
We don’t just give you a high rental appraisal to secure your business. We take time to consider your property within the current market conditions, then give you a 10% market rental price range.
We stand behind our appraisals, so if we can’t rent the property within this range we will pay for the advertising and hand the keys back no questions asked – this is our guarantee to you.